Fresh pineapple juices are very healthy as well a therapy to treat our unwanted fats and calories.
This blog contains some of the healthy recipes made from the pineapple juice. All the recipes are made using pineapple juice as a for the most part ingredient which is the second most preferred of humid fruit.
The following recipes are very simple to make and serve with limited amount of time. With pineapple juices we can make both vegetarian and non-vegetarian recipes.
Everybody loves the juicy, sugary goodness of pineapples which is the mine from the unrefined pineapple fruit. It is very nourishing and favourable for your overall health.
Her I just shared some of the healthy and delicious pineapple juice recipes that you never tried, I hope so.
You can easily integrate pineapples into your daily diet or even apply them topically to reap the benefits of this bright yellow fruit.
This drink consists of fruits and orange flavored aerated drink full of vitamin C which boosts the energy level and it is very simple recipe to make which is very useful to enrich the health benefits.
Pineapple juice, orange juice, mossambi juice, juice of lemon, ice cubes.
Add all juice in a basin and mix well to combine then adds ice cubes before serving.
Pineapple – mango smoothie
This smoothie can be prepared instantly by combining mango and pineapple with bananas. And suggest you to use readymade juices for this smoothie, as you can rest assured it will not end up sour or watery.
If you prefer to use fresh fruits, you will have to vary the quantity of sugar accordingly. Don’t forget to add salt and pepper to the Mango and Pineapple Smoothie as it helps to highlight the fruity flavors.
Pineapple juice, mango juice, banana, salt, sugar, black pepper
- It is one of the health recipes and very easy to make within a minute combine all the juice in a juicer and add pinch of salt, sugar, black pepper etc..…
- Start to grain until it get smoothie make sure the consistency don’t take enough time to grain otherwise it will become watery.
Pineapple – coconut Popsicle
This recipe takes 25 minutes to make with fewer amounts of ingredients.
Fresh pineapple, pineapple juice, unsweetened coconut milk, fresh milk, sugar, sweetened shredded coconut.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until it gets smooth.
- And insert sticks and pour the Pineapple-Coconut base into each cavity until you reach the fill line.
- Now start to freeze completely and remove the pops with the Super Tool.
- Repeat with remaining pops. If you are not using a Zoku, just pour mixture into Popsicle molds then insert sticks and allow to freeze completely.
Pineapple – carrot juice
This recipe is one of the best recipes, I think so and completely belong to juice type, entirely different from above stated recipes.
Pineapple juice, carrot juice, celery.
- Marinate the celery in hot water with a splatter of apple cider vinegar to minimize sprays.
- Then start to blend to make juice with celery followed by the pineapple and carrots.
- Blend them until it becomes smooth and drink it immediately for the best taste and to attain more health benefits from the juice.
Pineapple cream whip
It takes nearly 30 minutes to make, but the taste was very delicious and yummy.
Pineapple, pineapple juice, sugar, heavy cream, milk
- Cut pineapple into chunks or dice as you wish being careful to remove the eyes.
- Start to toss pineapple in a saucepan with the sugar and pineapple juice, get to a simmer and keep on to fry until the pineapple is translucent and cool it.
- Set pineapple in the blender and blend until the mixture is smooth then add milk and cream and pulse until pooled and put mixture into the refrigerator for 4 hours.
- Now you can strain the mixture or if you want the mixture leave the tiny pieces of pineapple in that and don’t blend completely.
- Add some amount of ice cream maker and freeze to desired directions for several hours before serving.