Ayurvedic remedies for white hair are very effective to attain the best result than other treatments.
White or Graying of hair has become a worst health disorder especially premature graying. There are many kinds of the treatment available in all over the world but they are not successful till now.
This condition may be occurs due to sedentary lifestyle, hereditary disorder, insufficient nutrition, unhealthy diet, hormonal change in our body.
Grey or white hair is one the most embarrassing condition for people especially women, if premature graying will occur at teenage or small age then this will be a worse condition for people.
Hair color is factor of melanin and premature graying occurs due to melanin deficiency. These all the situations are depends upon you that how do caring of hair.
Reasons for white hair
- Excessive stress
- Hereditary condition
- Deficiency of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients in diet
- Melanin pigment deficiency
- Excessive consumption of oily, spicy, salty and fast foods
- Regular usage of cosmetic products such as hair colors
- Not taking care of the scalp and improper hair hygiene
- Using extremely hot water on hair and excessive blow drying
Cause for premature hair in teens
According to Ayurveda, excessive intake of fried, spicy, sour, and acidic food causes premature graying of hair. Drinks like tea, coffee and alcohol increases pittam. This leads to acceleration of hair graying processes or also called as premature graying of hair. An imbalance in vatam is responsible to aggravate stress and also leads to premature graying of hair.
Coconut Oil and Curry Leaves
- In a small saucepan, combine 1/8 cup coconut oil with ¼ cup curry leaves.
- Cook over a medium heat until boiling.
- Cover the pan and set aside to cool at room temperature.
- Gently massage the oil to the scalp and hair and leave for 20 minutes.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water using a gentle shampoo and conditioner.
Amla with henna paste
Henna is the excellent herbal remedy to coloring the white hair; it’s a natural coloring product that you can easily make at home.
- Mix some organic henna powder and amla powder into water to make a paste.
- Leave it for at least two hour.
- Then apply this remedial paste to you scalp or hairs.
- Wash it after one and half hour to get natural coloring of hair.
- Deseed and crush 4 to 5 amla or Indian gooseberries into a paste.
- Apply this paste to the scalp and leave for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Rinse off the hair using water.
Lemon Juice and Amla
- Combine 4 teaspoon amla powder with juice of one lemon and 2 teaspoon water. Make a paste and set aside for an hour.
- Apply this paste to your scalp and hair roots.
- Leave for 25 minutes and rinse thoroughly with water.
- Do not use shampoo or soap immediately.
Coconut Oil and Lemon Juice
- Massage your hair with a mixture of lemon juice and coconut oil.
- Do this regularly.
- This is one of the best treatments for white hair.
The simple ayurvedic remedy is Massaging scalp with butter, prepared from cow milk is another good ayurvedic treatment for white hair.
These are some of the best ayurvedic remedies for white hair. There can be several other factors responsible for premature graying and whitening of hair. It is recommended to seek a professional advice if the symptoms persist.